Thank you for supporting our small business. As we open our doors to the community during this unprecedented time, we have created new operational policies for our wellness studio. We want to ensure a safe and sanitary operation for our patrons as well as our staff. These policies will remain in effect until State Mandated and CDC guidelines inform us of any changes during the Covid-19 crisis.
Masks ARE NO LONGER REQUIRED inside of our studio if you are fully vaccinated. We provide COMPLIMENTARY masks if you need them.
1. All Wellness Services are by appointment only. Appointments may be requested online via our website, by phone, and inside of the studio.
2. All Wellness Service Requests must be secured with a valid credit/debit card at time of reservation.
3. Cancellation Policy: We Require a 48-Hour cancellation/re-schedule request notification for all services. If you are feeling ill and have the following symptoms: Fever, Cough, Runny Nose, Body Aches, Rash w/ Broken Skin, Chest and Sinus Congestion, you MUST contact us immediately so we can cancel your appointment and avoid service charge. Services that are cancelled/re-scheduled with Less than 48-Hour notice not due to illness WILL incur a 100% charge for the missed appointment.
4. Illness: Do not request an appointment if you are experiencing the following symptoms: Fever, Cough, Runny Nose, Body Aches, Rash w/ Broken Skin, Chest and Sinus Congestion. If you request an appointment while experiencing these symptoms and exhibit active signs of illness at the time of service, we will immediately cancel your appointment and reserve the right charge for missed appointment due to negligence to adhere to our policy. We must protect the safety and sanitation of our work environment, practitioners and other patrons by enforcing this protocol.
5. Cancellation Due to Illness: If services must be cancelled due to illness, you will not be able to re-schedule an appointment for a minimum of 21 days.
6. Arrival Time: New Customers scheduled for services must arrive 10 MINUTES PRIOR to the time of their scheduled appointment. Customers are welcomed to shop our retail offerings AFTER their service is completed. Arriving more than 10 Minutes Late for appointment will Reduce the total service time and customer may be refused for service in order to have the required time to properly sanitize the work room for the next customer.
7. Required Sanitation: The following sanitation protocols must be followed in order to be able to provide massage therapy services.
A. Customer MUST shower prior to arriving for their scheduled service.
B. Customer MUST wear fresh, clean articles of clothing that have not had any contact with animals prior to arriving to our studio.
C. Customers arriving for massage therapy appointments will be directed to the restroom to wash hands and arms prior to service.
D. Customers will complete and sign all required health consent forms with practitioner prior to rendering massage services.
We appreciate your understanding, cooperation and patience with us as we navigate through these new operational changes we must implement at this time. We hope that these protocols will only be in effect during the onset of the Covid-19 crisis and we can return to our non-pandemic policies and procedures. We look forward to welcoming you to our boutique and studio.